Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
RAD ALL INSTRUCTIONS! >Please title this Journal, “The Advantages and Disadvantages of Being Included in an Observation”
>Use the following questions to reflect on Class 3, making connections to what you have learned this week. You will find key information regarding this topic in this weeks “Explorations” folder. Use your own experiences, too. PLEASE REMEMBER – THIS IS AN ESSAY. Do not include the questions and follow the APA7 format.
1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of observing by stepping out of the action?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of observing while participating in the action?
3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of reflecting on the action after observing?
4. How can using all three strategies make you a more effective observer? Include examples in your discussion.
5. What other topic of this week do you want to reflect on? What connections did you make between your prior experiences and reading / forum discussions of this week?
Include your thoughts about these and other questions in your Reflective Essay.
Class Notes —- https://northampton.coursearc.com/content/earl-107-early-childhood-assessment-and-observation/class-3-guidelines-observation/introduction/?sessionKey=1QnAWC6uU8Zmze7ctK2ZU7Bi56AABpJXI7ubxDOopQusfqEJif —–