you have to make a website that includes all the steps the teacher asked please do not miss anything and follow all the steps
Hi, the writer should make a website about healthy food and whatever I have uploaded the file here , the writer should follow the structure, the writer should make a website and link …
Dear Writer,I attached a document including a part of my chapter that needs modification, more paragraphs and improvement.
For this assignment, I want the writer to critically evaluate two readings and two youtube videos that I will attach. The paper should include:
1) Introduce the topic and relevance of the readings and videos
2) Summarize the readings and videos
3) Highlight the most interesting and importing points arising from each of the readings and videos- Note: These must be analytical (not just summaries) and the I would like the writer to scrutinize and critique the logic of the videos and readings attached with this order.Please let me know if there are any questions regarding this assignment, Thank you!
Task: Evaluate the anticipated and potential impact of your project in relation to a key argument made about the processes driving global media industries.Project: A tv show made in Australia targeted at Japanese children. The tv is distributed on Netflix in Japan. The tv is produced in Australia. The tv show showcases Australian landmarks – it promotes tourism.Discuss how and why this argument matters and justify where you stand in relation. You must use prescribed readings to guide your evaluation.
– Production of culture/cultures of production (1997) Chapter 1: What in the world is going on? pp. 12–47, 12–47 BY Kevin Robins
– From Bombay to Bollywood : The Making of a Global Media Industry Chapter 1 BY Aswin Punathambekar
– Creative industries and informal economies: Lessons from Nollywood by Ramon Lobato
– Kokas, Aynne. Hollywood Made in China, University of California Press, 2017. ProQuest Ebook Central, http://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/qut/detail.action?docID=4699776
– Your Own Backyard. Thompson, Kristin. The Frodo Franchise : The Lord of the Rings and Modern Hollywood, University of California Press, 2007. ProQuest Ebook Central, http://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/qut/detail.action?docID=470989.
– K-pop, Indonesian fandom, and social media in Transformative Works and Cultures – https://journal.transformativeworks.org/index.php/twc/article/view/289/219
1. I screenshot the instructions. 2. I gave two other student examples so you can get an idea of what the professor is looking for. 3. I have taken this professor before and he looking for in-depth discussion, using concepts from assign readings, examples to support what you saying and please have a digital media picture so I can attach to this assignment. 4. I provided all the links for this assignment.
task: Do you agree with Tiziano Bonini when he argues that ‘podcasting is a hybrid technology that remediates not only radio but a whole range of earlier media technologies in different aspects’ (2022: 19)
or do you think that podcasting is an entirely distinct media form?
Develop your answer with research into the Australian radio industry and the analysis of a case study
What are you trying to persuade your reader about? Don’t be afraid to clearly mark your argument in your introduction. Use appropriate peer-reviewed research material.
Draw on 2-3 prescribed/recommended readings from the unit, as well as at least 3 other peer-reviewed sources.
Substantiate with other sources if required (industry reports, government policies, company profiles, text analysis, etc).prescribed sources:
Your short answer should respond directly to the selected sample and use only conceptual materials from Hall. You may create 1 small diagram that illustrates/augments your answer (do not reproduce Hall’s model!). 1-inch margins (approximately), no extra space between paragraphs. Do not use long, block quotations. Cite only by author name and page number in brackets in the body of the text (i.e., Hall 510). Do not include a references section. Do not under any circumstances quote from non-class readings found on the Internet (except, of course, from the media story you have selected to work on). If you do so there will be a 2-mark penalty for each one. Your response should be a full 3 pages in length. Place your name and student number and original title at the head of the first page. Submit electronically to designated folder.
Hello, this is a big assessment which seems complex, but I hope my explanation makes sense. If at any time you have a question or require further information, please let me know :).All of the information you need will be attached, but to summarise you need to create 3 posters as well as include 3 draft versions and with each poster (the three main ones) you need to describe the technical, creative and theoretical process that you engaged in while creating the image. The word limit In total is 1000 words. At the end of this you need to include a reference list (we use APA – I will attach a guide).The posters will be based around my major, which is social and political science, and the specific topic will be ‘….’..I will attach the official assessment notification/marking criteria along with a template for you to use as a guide for this assessment. I will also attach a guide to using APA referencing along with information I have/resources for the specific topic as mentioned above. There is also a part where you have to choose an organisation to represent based on my major. I will attach the organisations list the tutor provided.The assessment notification talks about a peer review (the 3×150 word comments) – ignore this as I will complete it myself. The assessment also talks about uploading the work on WordPress – again I will do this. You can complete the assessment on pages or anyway you see fit.Again, the template I will attach is the layout you should use.Hope this making sense.