We observed that the PPE schedule provided does not agree with the Trial Balance for both 2020 and 2021. Please find attached the PPE template and provide us with updated separate schedules for 2020 and 2021 showing the Opening Balance/Historical Cost (That agrees to the 2019 Audited Financial Statement for 2020 and for 2021, opening balance agrees with 2020 closing balance on the Trial Balance), Accumulated Depreciation at the beginning of the year, Additions, Depreciations, Disposals, Accumulated Depreciation at the end of the year and Closing Balance for each asset class. The schedules should also include the acquisition date for each asset and useful life of each assets
This assignment is to review and grade other students papers. I have attached all three of those papers. The instruction on how to grade them is also attached. Please follow the instruction carefully and complete the review and grading assignment. You have to grade them out of 100 for each of the criteria. So the total when added up should be out of 500. Also, provide a detail evaluation for each criteria. I have also attached the original assignment the memo was based on. Please read the Original assignment “Logical Logistics.” document. You have done the assignment for me a week ago and I want you to continue with the second step of this assignment.
A dissertation proposal but in essay type , follow the instructions that I uploaded.
– Simple academic language
– prefer to use online sources from google scholar for example.
Apa citations I paid two pages 560 words to
Answer this twice use book attached as reference for the answers
This assignment is to review and grade other students papers. I have attached all three of those papers. The instruction on how to grade them is also attached. Please follow the instruction carefully and complete the review and grading assignment. I have also attached the original assignment the memo was based on. Please read the Original assignment “Coffee Co.” document. You have done the assignment for me a week ago and I want you to continue with the second step of this assignment.
Key internal controls based on risk analysis Implications of the major risks for the conduct of the audit Order Id, 135620. I will upload Example files here. The writer only need to work on Key internal controls based on risk analysisImplications of the major risks for the conduct of the audit
Please read the assignment brief thoroughly to understand what do and how to complete this paper to a high level. All the information you may need will be attached, incase of any additional information pls do message me
1. please follow the outline, references, and the content to write.
2. please follow the format (Ch 1) which I attached.
3. follow references, you can add but no more than 20 references
Letter of Advice to a client relating to Australian tax.Requirements
MH is now seeking assistance in respect of her current year’s tax return and has asked you to
prepare a letter of advice on the following:
1. What, if any, amounts should be included as assessable income?
2. What, if any, amounts should be allowed as deductions?
3. What, if any, transactions would be subject to Capital Gains Tax (CGT)?In your response, you should thoroughly consider the applicable law in each area in addition to any
competing positions likely to be contended.
You do not need to research beyond the materials provided in the unit.
Remember the following topics are assessable:
• Income from personal exertion
• Income from property
• Income from business
• Capital Gains Tax
Though not specifically assessable, you may find value in considering the following topics
and/or associated chapters in the text:
• Tax Timing
• Trading Stock
Discuss the evolution of accounts presented in relation to social and environment disclosures in annual reports in the context of the United Kingdom (UK) over the period from 2000 to 2022. You have to select at least 3-4 business firms from different industries listed in the London Stock Exchange to support your answer.
Your answer should discuss;
1. How new developments in the global and UK’s accounting profession, reporting requirements, concerns regarding sustainable development and global and UK’s political, social, economic and technological changes the have influenced social and environment reporting practices of business firms within the UK.
2. You should critically evaluate whether you believe that these developments in reporting practices have contributed to good corporate behaviour and values as ethical business firms. This section should provide deeper insights into examples of limited social and environment liability of business firms and their reporting practices.